Type: Full Time
Using credit, bonds, interest rates and foreign exchange, the Global Fixed Income (GFI) team offers a variety of fixed income products designed to meet specific client risk and return profiles.
Our team is known for:
Market and investment expertise – focus on the markets
– Specialized coverage of global fixed income markets
– Smart and experienced investment teams and complementary processes
– Culture of information sharing
Portfolio construction and risk management skills – focus on our clients
– Ability to customize
– State-of-the-art systems support
– Communications skills – ability to speak professionally about portfolios and risk
A great place to work and build a career – focus on our people
– Culture of excellence with clear accountability
– Challenging, fun learning environment
As an analyst you will:
– Provide daily support in the Fixed Income investment process
– Provide and analyze analytics and data for BlackRock to use internally when making Investment decisions
– Generate financial models
– Research and analysis for existing and new fixed income clients
– Manage and amend client accounts as needed
– Undertake sector based research using a variety of sources
Teams at a glance
The Global Fixed Income (GFI) platform brings together distinct, yet complementary businesses under one global structure.
With over 400 investment professionals across the Americas, APAC and EMEA, Global Fixed Income is in a unique position to draw on a depth of expertise and experience to provide clients with the most comprehensive and diverse investment strategies in the market today.
We are responsible for delivering performance and continuing to evolve and improve their investment process so that future performance can be delivered.
Global Fixed Income is supported by dedicated business management and product strategy functions across investment groups, including three regional leads to support the local execution of our global and regional business plans and priorities.